Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Why I Support Mitt Romney"

Word on the Web:

RedState
Congressman Pete Hoekstra


--
This Is Why I Support Mitt Romney

"Of the 43 Presidents of the United States, only a handful have distinguished themselves as giants who truly changed history. In every case, it was because they brought a new vision to America in times of great international challenges, and by force of their leadership, brought us from turmoil and uncertainty to building a strong America and a safer world."

...

"I believe we need that kind of leadership again, and that is why I support Governor Mitt Romney for President of the United States."

...

"I support Mitt Romney because he is different. He is a leader. He has a record of real-world executive success. In the faces of a new generation of challenges, he knows how to make America strong and build a safe world and prosperous future."


, , , , ,,
,,,